martes, 9 de febrero de 2010

evangelismholic ;(

aaaahhhh... I´m tired today and need to go to bed soon. Just wanted to write this one phrase I thought long and hard about the other day... I don´t have a good relationship with evangelism. It seems that I will either ignore it (not truly ignore it, but just live my day to day life happily without thinking about it too much but trying to find creative ways to share about Jesus) or that I will OBSESS with it. And I hate this. I finally had to figure out something was just not right. So I´m in the process of letting God show me what in the world is going on- what deeper issue needs to be brought to light. I hate it.

But I know it´s good- because if I want to serve Him as I want to and am planning to- this relationship has to be healed. Would you pray with me that He would? I know it´s what He desires. May it be so...

1 comentario:

  1. I hope God sheds some light on this for you... And as a comment about your other post, it reminded me that I have been wondering if I should memorize some verses in Spanish... : ) I would definitely like to. We'll see!

    ResponderEliminar